1.4

I had a similar situation when I worked for Rory. His vehicles were always broken. My first day was power steering went out as I was driving one of the minivans.

When I worked a Sunday, the A/C was broken. The next time I worked, vehicle needed oil and I had to stop and buy oil and pour the oil in the engine while it was hot. I was super late picking people up!! Not my fault.

But then the last time I was driving. My schedule changed. The passenger manifest was not correct. I would sit and wait for someone and no one told me that the passenger didn't need a ride while waiting at the church.

Then I had a flat tire at the office. I had to take the vehicle in to fix the tire.

I enjoyed working with the passengers.

But Rory didn't have very much patience with people in general.

He seemed like a nice person. But I didn't enjoy the experience of broken vehicles.

I didn't want to put this on the complaint list. But I know that every passenger deserves the safest rides and best customer service.

I would switch to a company called

VEYO.

This is an Awsome Company to work for and get in a clean and safe vehicle.

I know this because they are like UBER!!!

They use the same online technology and VEYO has better drivers that provide Excellent Customer Service!!!

VEYO Drivers are On Time and they pickup and drop off on schedule.

I wish the shuttle service was better but as a driver I didn't feel safe and why would I work for a company that has old vehicles.

Just try VEYO.COM

You will be happy with safe, clean, and caring compassionate drivers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 17, 2016.

Comments

beutlerdale

Good advice, maybe they can shut South West Shuttle down!