Don't count on AZ Value Shuttle to pick you up with a prepaid reservation.

I had a reservation and pick up time of 4:30 a.m. for a 5:50 flight at the Mesa-Gateway airport. I began calling at 4:40 when no one had shown up, no one could tell me when I was to be picked up. Finally a driver I got in touch with who someone said was supposed to pick me up, said I was not on his list and he was no where near my location. Fortunately around 5:00, a cab drove by and was able to take me from the ASU campus to the Mesa-Gateway airport. It cost me. $60.00 for the cab ride, but I got there and through all the lines just in time to catch my flight. When I contacted AZ Value Shuttle, the person I initially spoke with was apologetic, but her supervisor (who did not return phone calls) was not aware that they had not picked me up and he was not apologetic. He lied to me saying that he would reimburse me for the prepaid shuttle and the cab fee.

In summary, if you want to get to your flight on time, DON'T USE AZ VALUE SHUTTLE, the less expensive rate is not worth the stress and expense in the end.

Had an Experience with Arizona Value Shuttle?

Comments