My pick up point at 501 Park was under construction, and there was no sign posted anyway of where the van pick point was.I was 25 minutes early, walked around, finally called to see where I was supposed to meet the van...not at the pick up address but in an adjacent alley.

I was talking to the customer service employee who was a ***...the van could NOT wait. I ran up behind the van, waving, whistling, and the driver pulled away at exactly the pick up time, with me maybe 40 feet behind it. Seems it would have taken a few minutes to load anyway, but no. The next van arrived three minutes late, took 5 minutes to load, but that first van could not wait 30 seconds!

I will NEVER use the people again.

The driver was friendly, the customer service gal was horrid and I never received any reply from my follow up to customer service.These people will take your money, but they really don't give a &%*$ about their lousy customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Arizona Value Shuttle. The most disappointing about arizona value shuttle service from Arizona Value Shuttle was no pick up point signage, emailed confirmation of service provided pick up at the airport and when the airport was my destination , but reviewer liked driver who eventually showed up. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arizona Value Shuttle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Arizona Value Shuttle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arizona Value Shuttle?

Comments

#1192282

My experience is with Arizona Shuttle over more than last twenty years, as a Tucson native.

I find this review consistent with my experiences with them. The central office has always had some lazy, rude girl working in it - with an according lack of competence in the the organization and its communication. I was sad to see it take over the Prescott shuttle, which was always more classy.