My pick up point at 501 Park was under construction, and there was no sign posted anyway of where the van pick point was. I was 25 minutes early, walked around, finally called to see where I was supposed to meet the van...not at the pick up address but in an adjacent alley.

I was talking to the customer service employee who was a ***...the van could NOT wait. I ran up behind the van, waving, whistling, and the driver pulled away at exactly the pick up time, with me maybe 40 feet behind it. Seems it would have taken a few minutes to load anyway, but no. The next van arrived three minutes late, took 5 minutes to load, but that first van could not wait 30 seconds!

I will NEVER use the people again.

The driver was friendly, the customer service gal was horrid and I never received any reply from my follow up to customer service. These people will take your money, but they really don't give a &%*$ about their lousy customer service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Driver who eventually showed up.

I didn't like: No pick up point signage, Emailed confirmation of service provided pick up at the airport, When the airport was my destination, Customer service agent on the phone was horrid, Inflexible policy about a fault generated by the company.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 31, 2016.

Comments

#1192282

My experience is with Arizona Shuttle over more than last twenty years, as a Tucson native.

I find this review consistent with my experiences with them. The central office has always had some lazy, rude girl working in it - with an according lack of competence in the the organization and its communication. I was sad to see it take over the Prescott shuttle, which was always more classy.