The listings on this site have the wrong phone numbers and web site on the listings.Arizona Value Shuttle's phone number is NOT480-982-2555 or 855-982-2555.

Their's is 480-893-1383. Their competitor's phone number is 480-982-2555. Stagecoachexpressshuttle.com is not their web site. It makes it look like it's their competitor who you are reading about.

I think Value Shuttle had these phone numbers put in to make their competitor look bad. Stagecoach Express is also Value Shuttle. STAGECOACH EXPRESS SHUTTLE is their competitor.

Don't be fooled.It's what they want.

Had an Experience with Arizona Value Shuttle?

Comments

They donot pay their Drivers. there are 56 Labor Issue Complaints on them. the Shuttle vans are JUNK!!!!The Office is a old house. 2 homeless guys living in the back rooms,

WE NEED TO PUT THESE *** BAGS OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!

4 Vehicles dont belong to Rory or Todd.

Any customer or Driver who gets with this company will go under....

Town to Town Movers - Moving Service Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Executive Moving and Storage and CSI Pros what a Joke! Executive Moving And Storage "We moved from Indiana to Arizona and what a nightmare experience! Stay clear of Executive Moving and Storage- CSI pros handles their claim process, they are not much better. They..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more